Wednesday, July 13, 2011

13 July 2011


Yesterday I saw my potential passing me on the highway.
Smoking.
It gave me the finger as it went by.

Once I saw my potential in an alley behind a bar eating out of a trashcan.
It barfed on my shoes and I looked at it with the disgust and it just laughed at me.
"I hate you, you asshole," I told it.

Another time my potential called me in the middle of the night trying to get me to loan it money.
It went, "Blah, blah, blah, anyway so I'm really hurting, I'll pay you back later, I swear."
I was like, "Fuck you, you lazy dickhead some people actually work for a living. You should try it sometime. Click."

Somebody who's seen my potential naked recently told me that it got a really shitty tattoo on its ass. They told me it looked really cheap.

So what am I supposed to do when people ask me about it? I just have to stand there looking ashamed.

Sometimes it emails me gross pictures of diseased genitals.

I still secretly love it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment